Thursday, April 09, 2009

Two Weekend Suggestions

Do you have any plans this weekend? No, then maybe I can provide you with a few options.
1) I'll be participating in a book signing with contributing artists for the release of Grafuck #4 at Gallery Nucleus on Saturday, April 11 from 7PM-11PM. Coinciding with the signing will be a gallery exhibit featuring all the artists (my contribution above) in the book. You will find more about it
here.
2) Tessar Lo's first solo exhibition at LeBasse Projects is also on Saturday, April 11 from 7PM to 10PM. I'll be zooming off to this event right after the signing. Got a preview of his show and it is awesome!!! All the info can be found here.
I hope these suggestions help out. Have a great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Kinman said...

beautiful piece! i wish i could be down there to see it in person

edwinushiro said...

Kinman. how are you?

Dominic Bugatto said...

Nice one.

edwinushiro said...

thanks Dominic.