Monday, October 26, 2009

Last week #1: Hello Kitty 35th Anniversary VIP Event

It dynamically came and went. The much anticipated private party for "3 Apples" an exhibition celebrating 35 years of Hello Kitty curated by Jamie Rivadeneira. Royal-T (a Akihabara style maid cafe and exhibition space) opened it's doors to a packed room filled with artists, agents, and celebrities which included Paris Hilton, Perez Hilton, Kimora Lee and family, Joe Hahn (Linkin Park) and Dave Navarro. But most importantly, my friends are my celebrities.

(from top L to R) Nate Frizzell, Mike Bonano then (bottom L to R) Julie Lee, me, Becca Martin and on the other side of the lens, Hung-Hei Yung.

My artwork. SOLD


Kawaii in art and life, Mari Inukai with her homemade Hello Kitty cap and artwork. SOLD

And some random photos of the event.





"3 Apples" An exhibition celebrating 35 years of Hello Kitty
October 23, 2009 - November 15, 2009
at: Royal-T
8910 Washington Blvd.
Culver City, CA 90232
310.559.6300

4 comments:

MARILLA said...

woohoo!!(^__^) edwi~n...arigato

edwinushiro said...

Iie, doitashimashite. At least I didn't post the drunk photos. Haha.

MARILLA said...

Hya hahaha i was not drunk! (X_X)

crissy farah said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!! I was sad I was out of town but with my love of Hello Kitty you know I am going to head over there to see what you created!