Friday, June 03, 2011

Sketchbook: Calabasas, The Mysterious Indian Temple and the Culver City Artwalk 2011

From left to right: Amazing example of Culver City architecture. I have been itching to draw this exact house for awhile now and I am really stoked that this is now in my sketchbook. Have you been here? Then, I found this mysteriously hidden Indian temple (originally discovered a few months ago). Then, last week, I returned with friends from India to attend service and record my findings with my trusty assistant, a black Moleskine. I tried to capture the serene beauty of this location and I vow to go back again to attempt this feat.

Hindu Temple Ventura County
1600 Las Virgenes Canyon Road,
Calabasas, CA 91302
805.639.0334
hours
map 

Oh, and don't forget... this Saturday is the Culver City Artwalk. I will have a new painting at LeBasse Projects. Details here. Have a happy "Aloha Friday" everyone!!!

"Culver City Artwalk"
at: LeBasse Projects
6023 Washington Blvd. 

Culver City, CA 90232
310 558 0200
contact@lebasseprojects.com
map

No comments: