Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Giant Robot NY "Post-it Show V"

Hello blog readers! I wanted to share with you some new pieces I did on my birthday. They were sent to GRNY for their upcoming Post-it Show 5. I submitted pieces that was not typical of the art I do. Instead, my contribution are things that I would be excited to find at this show. Traditionally, Post-it shows are cash-n-carry. Meaning you choose your selection, purchase it, and take it home immediately. Participating artist include: Tim Biskup, Mari Inukai, Jacob Magraw-Mickelson, Brendan Monroe, Saelee Oh and curated by artists Mark Todd and Esther Pearl Watson. The show is slated to feature roughly 1,000 works by noted contributors averaging $20 each. Wish I could go. Grrr. I mean GR!

"Post-It Show 5"
opening reception: June 19, 2010 from 6:30pm - 10pm
at: Giant Robot NY
437 East 9th St. (between 1st Ave. & Ave. A, in the East Village)
New York, New York 10009
212.674.4769

4 comments:

Nimit Malavia said...

ROBO BATTTEERUUU!!!

These are great Ed!
I wish i could go pick one up for myself

jemappellekat said...

DUDE! AMAZING. I wish that I were there, as well... But my friend got the one on the top-left corner... SO jealous right now... but in a good way since he's a cool friend.

Lynne said...

Dang it! I could've gone and I missed it.The post its look awesome!

edwinushiro said...

Thanks all!